TANK is a mixing station and distribution point for SWIFT, Tristel's high-level disinfectant for surfaces in animal healthcare environments.
Using TANK is easy:
- Take two SWIFT sachets.
- Fold each sachet in half and squeeze one side to burst contents through the centre seal.
- Pour five litres of water into TANK and pour in the contents of both SWIFT sachets.
- Fill TANK with more water until the 10 litre marking is reached. Close the lid.
- Use the tap on the front of TANK to decant SWIFT working solution into a bucket or into 1L dosing bottles.
- Apply SWIFT to surfaces with a mop for floors or a cloth for damp dusting.
- Leave surfaces to dry naturally to ensure a five-minute contact time.
When prepared in TANK, the shelf life of SWIFT working solution is extended. SWIFT is the cheapest, most effective and fastest high-level disinfectant on the market.