Tristel Trio Wipes System
The Tristel Trio Wipes System is a three-part decontamination system for non-lumened medical devices. It comprises of three wipes which in sequence perform the steps of the decontamination procedure in a matter of minutes:
- Cleaning with the Tristel Pre-Clean Wipe
- High-level disinfecting with the Tristel Sporicidal Wipe & Activator Foam
- Rinsing with the Tristel Rinse Wipe
The Tristel Trio Wipes System is a trialled, tested, approved and easy-to-implement solution for the decontamination of non-lumened medical devices. Full tracking and traceability can be performed with the Tristel Quality Audit Trail Record Book.
The Tristel Trio Wipes System is approved as a Class IIb Medical Device and meets the requirements of the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA - ARTG Identifier: 182843). The Tristel Trio Wipes System has also received a licence from the Health Department of the People’s Republic of China and approval from the Russian Ministry of Health for import and sales in the Russian Federation. Other approvals include Hong Kong, Israel, Turkey and Saudi.
The Tristel Sporicidal Wipe achieves high-level disinfection including sporicidal efficacy in 30 seconds. It has been independently tested and complies with testing requirements set by European Norms. The chlorine dioxide chemistry contained within the wipe destroys microorganisms, from the most resistant ones (spores) to the least resistant ones (lipid enveloped viruses), including:
- Bacillus subtilis
- Clostridium difficile
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Mycobacterium avium
- Polyomavirus SV40 (surrogate of HPV)
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecium (VRE)
- Klebsiella pneumonia
- Escherichia coli (E. Coli)
- Aspergillus brasiliensis (formerly niger)
- Candida albicans
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Hepatitis B Virus
- Hepatitis C Virus
Please refer to the Resources section to view the Microbiological Efficacy Summary.
The Tristel Trio Wipes System is designed specifically for the decontamination of non-lumened medical devices, such as:
- Transoesophageal echocardio probes (TOE/TEE)
- Transvaginal ultrasound probes
- Transrectal ultrasound probes
- Laryngoscope blades
- Intubation endoscopes
- Manometry catheters
- Diagnostic contact lenses
- Laser contact lenses
- Tonometer prisms
- Ophthalmic ultrasound probes, including (but not limited to)
- A-scan and B-scan ultrasound probes
Product Options & Accessories
All Tristel wipes are individually packed in sachets, ensuring a high-quality product is delivered for each application.
TRIO50 provides 50 decontamination procedures and is delivered in a box of 50 of all three Tristel Wipes and a 100ml Tristel Activator Foam.
Tristel Pre-Clean Wipes, Tristel Sporicidal Wipes and Tristel Rinse Wipe are also available in separate boxes of 50 wipes.
Please note, the Tristel Activator Foam is not available separately.