Tristel's Cleaning and Disinfection Brand for Hospital Surfaces
Medical Instrument Disinfection
Cleanroom - Pharma - Lab
Infection Prevention in Animal Healthcare
The Tristel Trio Wipes System is a three-part decontamination system for non-lumened medical devices. It comprises three wipes which in sequence perform the steps of the decontamination procedure in a matter of minutes. Click to read more!
JET is a powerful sporicidal disinfectant that can be used on medical device surfaces located near to the patient. JET is the best safeguard for patients and staff wherever the risks of infection are highest. For use in areas such as patient wards, isolation wards, operating theatres, intensive care units, oncology wards and neonatal wards. Click to read more!
Stella is an automated system designed specifically for the decontamination of small- and medium-sized, rigid and flexible, single-lumened and non-lumened semi-critical medical devices. Stella combines the simplicity of manual soaking with the sophistication of a fully automated washer disinfector. Click to read more!
AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Tristel Duo NCU is classified as an Instrument Grade – Intermediate Level Disinfectant, Class IIb, by the Australian Government Department of Health Therapeutic Goods Administration. Click to read more!
Tristel plc has a consistent record of revenue growth as an AIM listed public company. It is one of only a few businesses worldwide that specialises in infection prevention in human and animal healthcare and contamination control in industry.
Since its IPO in June 2005, Tristel has established itself as a world class manufacturer of liquid chemical hygiene products.
- IDSC (Hinckley, 2-4 December)
- British Medical Ultrasound Society (BMUS) (Harrogate, 10 - 12 December)
- 42èmes Journées d'hygiène hospitalière (JHH) Strasbourg (Strasbourg, 12-13 décembre)
- Atelier Tristel (Brussels, 14 January)
- South West Neonatal Network Professional – Skills and Educational (Somerset, 29-30 January)
- 33rd International Papillomavirus Conference & Clinical Workshop (IPVC) (Barcelona, 23-27 March)
Are your training records up-to-date? Request your code to access Tristel's Online Training Portal via email@example.com to view the video, complete the questionnaire and receive your personalised certificate!
To purchase Tristel products please contact us:
- Tristel Solutions Ltd.
- Unit 1B, Lynx Business Park
- Fordham Road
- Snailwell, Cambridgeshire, CB8 7NY
- T: +44 (0)1638 721500
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org