Cleaning and Disinfection for Surfaces
Medical Device Decontamination
Cleanroom - Pharma - Lab
Infection Prevention in Animal Healthcare
DISTEL DOSING SYSTEM is intended for the cleaning and disinfection of surfaces. It is effective against bacteria, yeast and viruses including coronaviruses. Click here to know more!
For more information on our surface disinfectants designed for laboratory use, click here to speak to a member of the team.
FUSE is a sporicidal disinfectant solution designed specifically for use on large surface areas such as floors and walls. It has been tested and proven effective against bacteria, yeast and viruses in 5-minute contact time. Click here for more information!
Airstel is a single-shot ready-to-use disinfectant for the bactericidal, mycobactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal disinfection of inaccessible surfaces.
Airstel is designed for terminal disinfection following contact surface disinfection with JET and FUSE. Easy to use, with no assembly, Airstel is effective against microorganisms of concern, including coronaviruses.
Tristel plc has a consistent record of revenue growth as an AIM listed public company. It is one of only a few businesses worldwide that specialises in infection prevention in human and animal healthcare and contamination control in industry. Since its IPO in June 2005, Tristel has established itself as a world class manufacturer of liquid chemical hygiene products.
- European Society for Emergency Medicine (EUSEM) (Virtual, 19 - 22 September)
- European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) (Virtual, 2 - 4 October)
- The Royal College of Emergency Medicine (RCEM) (Virtual, 13 - 14 October)
- Virtual World Congress on Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (ISUOG) (Virtual, 16 -18 October)
- Euroanaesthesia (Virtual, 28 - 30 November)
- Intelligent Healthcare AI (IHUK21) (London, 3 - 4 March)
To purchase Tristel products please contact us:
- Tristel Solutions Ltd.
- Unit 1B, Lynx Business Park
- Fordham Road
- Cambs, CB8 7NY
- T: +44 (0)1638 721500
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org